Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cosmic Humor

LAUGHTER
Is The SURE SIGN of our Divinity!~
Each of us in our own UNIQUE Way
can find SOMETHING to Laugh About
~
Sometimes When I Feel Bad
I FORCE myself to laugh a Very Fake Theatrical Laugh
until it Sounds so Funny to me
that I Find Myself ( I Find Myself!~) Laughing
REALLY
~
I LOVE NONSENSE!
~
It makes me Laugh
UNCONTROLLABLY!~
When our personal energy isn't Moving in Synch with the Universe
It Feels PAINFUL
Judging Energy as "bad" makes us want to Resist
IT
Judging energy as "good" makes us want to Control
IT
~
This is an attempt to speed up or slow down the movement of
Heaven
~
IT'S ALWAYS PAINFUL!~
~
So, I suggest that to stop pain we stop all Resistance and all Control
(they are both Impossible anyway!~)
and
I Tell Everyone to be
IRRESISTABLE AND UNCONTROLLABLE
~
(that's my Humor~My Divinity Laughing at myself!~)
~

No comments:

Post a Comment