Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Daily Dose of Essential Oils

Every Day I Wake UP
Drink Kangen Water, Wash My Face With Kangen Beauty Water
Gently Massage Two Drops of Pure and Potent Essential Oil onto My Face
Each Day I Choose For My Face Between
Frankinsence, Sandalwood,  Helichrysm, or Myrrh
Then I Take My 12 Drops of Grapefruit with 2 Drops Cinnamon in a capsule
Later I Take My 2 Drops of Frankinsence in a Veggie Capsule
Later I Take My Supplements
All Day Long I Drink Kangen Water With Various PURE Essential Oils
Lemon, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Ginger, Fennel, 
I Play With All the Oils All Day on my skin, Bottoms of My Feet
and With All My Acupressure Clients
I Put my PURE and Potnet Oils in My Diffuser to Change the Molecules in my Environment
I use the Oils Frequently to Increase my Frequency
I Give Capsules of Lavendar to My Beloved to Keep Him Mellow
And
Even People at the Grocery Store Say "You Smell Good"!~
~
The Oils Themselves Will Show YOU What WOrks For YOU!
~

No comments:

Post a Comment